I would like to think that in life I m not the sort of person to lose his cool or panic, but like most I m a little too aware that we need a couple of experienced strikers/goalscorers at the very least. Its easy to be sceptical about the promises made
I would like to think that in life I'm not the sort of person to lose his cool or panic, but like most I'm a little too aware that we need a couple of experienced strikers/goalscorers at the very least.
Its easy to be sceptical about the promises made to the supporters by Duxbury, but I think we can all put two and two together and realise that as well as it being hard to get the people that we want into the club, the financial restraints being put on these deals may be having an effect also.
I would like to think that Nani and Duxbury are working tirelessly to bring the players in that we are all too aware that we need.
As for Lucas Neill, it is being reported that he is in talks with Sunderland. I for one hope he makes the move as I feel he has "burnt his bridges" and shown his true colours.
You may also want to watch:
When he chose us over Liverpool I tried to kid myself that it was for all the right reasons, I know better now.
I truly believe we can cover the right back slot with what we've already got at the club (Faubert, Spector, Gabbidon, Spence) and I feel that although Neil has experience on his side, he is also and has been a liability at times and he probably needs the money for his project in Oz in a couple of years time. Good riddance I say.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 4 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 9 Hospice sister on supporting patients with 'lifeline' video calls
- 10 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
It's easy to get caught up in all the media frenzy and hyperbole, but as much as I know we need a few players in, I tend to agree with both Eddie and Gordon that apart from the big four (and they're not spending like its going out of fashion) there doesn't seem to be much quality business being done elsewhere, and I can see it ending in tears for a few of the clubs who will overstretch themselves financially.
Fingers crossed and keep the faith......... COYI