What a load of old rubbish
WHILE people are still talking Rubbish , so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may. In the recent Rose – Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins. Though I welcome it in the
WHILE people are still talking 'Rubbish', so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may.
In the recent Rose - Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins.
Though I welcome it in theory, because it'll stop foxes and cats attacking my black sacks each night, will these recycle and rubbish wheelie bins be the large type?
I have managed to reduce my black sacks to one or two per week, but still have from four to eight bags of recycle due to a large size family of eight!
The ones you have been picturing are small narrow ones - no good for our family as this means more sacks around the small bin. It can't be helped.
Will the dustmen still take these extra sacks as well each week?
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 5 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 8 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 9 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 10 Parents to appear in court next month over death of baby boy
I would be very interested in an answer to this.
MRS J EDGAR