What a load of old rubbish
WHILE people are still talking Rubbish , so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may. In the recent Rose – Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins. Though I welcome it in the
WHILE people are still talking 'Rubbish', so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may.
In the recent Rose - Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins.
Though I welcome it in theory, because it'll stop foxes and cats attacking my black sacks each night, will these recycle and rubbish wheelie bins be the large type?
I have managed to reduce my black sacks to one or two per week, but still have from four to eight bags of recycle due to a large size family of eight!
You may also want to watch:
The ones you have been picturing are small narrow ones - no good for our family as this means more sacks around the small bin. It can't be helped.
Will the dustmen still take these extra sacks as well each week?
- 1 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 2 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 5 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 6 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
I would be very interested in an answer to this.
MRS J EDGAR