What a load of old rubbish
WHILE people are still talking Rubbish , so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may. In the recent Rose – Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins. Though I welcome it in the
WHILE people are still talking 'Rubbish', so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may.
In the recent Rose - Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins.
Though I welcome it in theory, because it'll stop foxes and cats attacking my black sacks each night, will these recycle and rubbish wheelie bins be the large type?
I have managed to reduce my black sacks to one or two per week, but still have from four to eight bags of recycle due to a large size family of eight!
You may also want to watch:
The ones you have been picturing are small narrow ones - no good for our family as this means more sacks around the small bin. It can't be helped.
Will the dustmen still take these extra sacks as well each week?
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 3 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 4 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 5 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 6 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
I would be very interested in an answer to this.
MRS J EDGAR