What a load of old rubbish
WHILE people are still talking Rubbish , so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may. In the recent Rose – Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins. Though I welcome it in the
WHILE people are still talking 'Rubbish', so to speak. I have a few questions on the subject, if I may.
In the recent Rose - Labour leaflet, we are told most residents in the next few months are going to get new wheelie bins.
Though I welcome it in theory, because it'll stop foxes and cats attacking my black sacks each night, will these recycle and rubbish wheelie bins be the large type?
I have managed to reduce my black sacks to one or two per week, but still have from four to eight bags of recycle due to a large size family of eight!
You may also want to watch:
The ones you have been picturing are small narrow ones - no good for our family as this means more sacks around the small bin. It can't be helped.
Will the dustmen still take these extra sacks as well each week?
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing
- 7 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 10 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
I would be very interested in an answer to this.
MRS J EDGAR