What an eggs-ellent Easter
IT WAS a wonderful week of excellent Easter exhibits and plays remembering why this holiday is so special. Schools from across the borough took part in celebrations.. At Marsh Green Primary in South Close on April 2 pupils were having a whale of a time m
IT WAS a wonderful week of excellent Easter exhibits and plays remembering why this holiday is so special.
Schools from across the borough took part in celebrations..
At Marsh Green Primary in South Close on April 2 pupils were having a whale of a time making their own Easter bonnets.
And students at Cambell Infants in Langdon Crescent, which was recently gutted by a huge fire, were back on smiling form last Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Before they went home for the holidays kids paraded these eggs-ceptional Easter bonnets.
At Dorothy Barley Junior in Ivinghoe Road even the teachers got into the spirit, donning rabbit ears and bonnets themselves.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list
Thames View Infants School also got into the swing of spring with fantastic Easter egg bonnets and tasty chocolate treats.
And St Peter's Primary in Goresbrook Roadexhibited their pupils' creativity with a wonderful Easter themed display.
On March 31, Rush Green Junior School in Dagenham Road put on an Easter play for fellow pupils, staff and families, dressed in Egyptian costumes.
St Joseph's Primary School in Connor Road held an Easter celebration at the Holy Family Church.
Children were dressed in the traditional attire of Jesus and his disciples in tribute to Jesus' resurrection and ascent to heaven.