What Katy did for Russell Brand
WEST HAM may well be missing a trick if they don t buy the rights to this little Hammers original as worn by pop star Katy Perry. The I kissed a girl singer, is the latest girlfriend of controversial TV presenter and West Ham fan Russell Brand, and she
WEST HAM may well be missing a trick if they don't buy the rights to this little Hammers original as worn by pop star Katy Perry.
The 'I kissed a girl' singer, is the latest girlfriend of controversial TV presenter and West Ham fan Russell Brand, and she wore the outfit for the comedian when she hosted the MTV (Europe) Awards in Berlin last week.
Now, which West Ham fan would not like to see their missus or girlfriend dressed up in this come Christmas Day?
The club superstore has been duly tipped off.
You may also want to watch:
Perry and Brand had hinted that they were coming to Sunday's game against Everton, but if Perry is still sporting that outfit, then it is little wonder that they failed to show up!
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out