What should happen next with coronavirus?
- Credit: Archant
There have been 382 people in the UK who have tested positive for coronavirus.
The number of people with Covid-19 is rising daily, and people are clearly worried. Residents are stockpiling supplies to help prevent the virus as well as manage any required period of self-isolation.
Hand sanitiser, toilet roll and pasta are all flying off the shelves as lengthy queues demonstrate the growing concern.
Italy is well-documented as the most infected country in Europe, and is now entirely on lockdown.
It's been suggested that the UK is only two weeks behind Italy, given that the 382 positive cases recorded exceeds the 320 recorded in Italy two weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
With the threat growing each day, answer our poll on what should happen next.
- 1 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 4 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 5 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 6 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 10 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended