Who has won a signed copy of Ward book?
THANKS to everyone who entered our latest competition to win a signed book written by former Hammer Mark Ward. The question was obviously a difficult one, especially for those who entered online as of hundreds of entries, just 10 managed to come up with t
THANKS to everyone who entered our latest competition to win a signed book written by former Hammer Mark Ward.
The question was obviously a difficult one, especially for those who entered online as of hundreds of entries, just 10 managed to come up with the correct answer!
Perhaps entrants should do their own homework rather than rely on others, because 98 per cent of those wrong answers all had the same erronious entry in Manchester City.
For the record, Ward arrived at West Ham from Oldham Athletic.
You may also want to watch:
Congratulations to those of you who did get it right, and as there were quite a few of you, especially by post, the Recorder has decided to name five winners rather than four.
The lucky ones are: Stephen Emery from Ilford, Geoff White from Upminster, Mark Barry from Romford, Martin Kelley from Barking and Chris Florence from East Ham.
- 1 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 2 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 3 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 4 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 10 Dagenham showed 'mental strength' in FA Cup win over Wealdstone
If you were not one of the lucky ones, you can still buy a copy of the book by phoning the credit card hotline on 01708 744 333 or by logging on at www.footballworld.co.uk