Williams won’t set points tally
ORIENT look for their fourth straight win when they entertain Walsall on Saturday - but boss Geraint Williams has refused to set his side a League One survival target, writes Trevor Davies. There s no target, because it can be foolish to set one if it s
ORIENT look for their fourth straight win when they entertain Walsall on Saturday - but boss Geraint Williams has refused to set his side a League One survival target, writes Trevor Davies.
"There's no target, because it can be foolish to set one if it's not enough," he said. "And once you have reached it, there's always a danger the players might relax and think they've done it.
"The only target we have is to try and win every game and see where it takes us."
Striker Adam Boyd and midfielder Adam Chambers are unlikely to be fit for the weekend's match.
You may also want to watch:
"They have not trained yet, and we don't want to rush them," said Williams, who has been delighted with his side's form. "It's been a great week, with three wins and three different types of performances. All the boys deserve credit.
- 1 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 2 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 8 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 9 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 10 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced