Win a hair-raising Halloween experience
PHOBOPHOBIA (a fear of fear) is the special Halloween Show from The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs. The winners of the UK S scariest attraction is inviting Recorder readers to enjoy a frightening experience from October 30-31. Located inside eeri
PHOBOPHOBIA (a fear of fear) is the special Halloween Show from The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs.
The winners of the UK'S scariest attraction is inviting Recorder readers to enjoy a frightening experience from October 30-31.
Located inside eerie catacombs underneath London Bridge, the dark corridors and tunnels are renowned haunted sites. The spooky stigma surrounding the tombs was forged by the discovery of a plague pit, polluted with 30 skeletons and regular sightings of Shadow Man and Emily, two of many resident ghosts.
The first part of the attraction is a trip back in time through the life of London Bridge, from the first bridge built by the Romans.
You may also want to watch:
This Halloween, the London Bridge Experience & The London Tombs, for two days only, invites mice, rats, birds, blood and death to its doors. There are dark corners, rotting meat, crawling spiders, howling spirits, creepy clowns and slithering snakes.
The attraction's general manager James Kislingbury comments: "Halloween is a large and ever growing celebration, we take it as a personal challenge here at The London Bridge Experience to bring in a show that will leave London trembling.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
"Not only do we have evening events, and mysterious goings on throughout the two days, there is a special family show in the daytime, which is good for all the family, as it encompasses elements of darkness, as well as being informative and focusing on Halloween."
Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult and for more information, go to www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com.
The Recorder is offering three brave families a chance to experience the hair-raising terrors on offer.
Find out how to enter our competition in this week's Recorder.