Win family tickets to Alton Towers
WHERE else can you come face-to-face with sharks, swashbuckle your way through Mutiny Bay and get your first driving licence, all in one day? With more than two-thirds of rides and attractions available for children under 10, Alton Towers Resort announ
WHERE else can you come face-to-face with sharks, swashbuckle your way through Mutiny Bay and get your first driving licence, all in one day?
With more than two-thirds of rides and attractions available for children under 10, Alton Towers Resort announces the opening of two new attractions, and we are giving away two family tickets.
The pirate-themed aquarium, Sharkbait Reef by Sea Life! near Mutiny Bay, includes:
* More than 300 spectacular species of fish, including sharks, rays and seahorses
You may also want to watch:
* An ocean tank walk-through 10m tunnel, where you'll be able to discover a myriad of mysterious and amazing inhabitants from the world's seas and oceans
* The UK's only tropical interactive pool - dip your fingers into the tropical warm waters and let the shrimps give you a manicure!
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 3 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 4 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 5 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 6 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 7 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 8 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
Also in Mutiny Bay, experience the new pirate-themed show: The Pirate of Sharkbait Reef .Watch the swashbuckling adventure of innocent heroine Emily, who is held hostage by an evil pirate.
To find out how you could win tickets, see this week's Recorder.