Win family tickets to Alton Towers
WHERE else can you come face-to-face with sharks, swashbuckle your way through Mutiny Bay and get your first driving licence, all in one day? With more than two-thirds of rides and attractions available for children under 10, Alton Towers Resort announ
WHERE else can you come face-to-face with sharks, swashbuckle your way through Mutiny Bay and get your first driving licence, all in one day?
With more than two-thirds of rides and attractions available for children under 10, Alton Towers Resort announces the opening of two new attractions, and we are giving away two family tickets.
The pirate-themed aquarium, Sharkbait Reef by Sea Life! near Mutiny Bay, includes:
* More than 300 spectacular species of fish, including sharks, rays and seahorses
* An ocean tank walk-through 10m tunnel, where you'll be able to discover a myriad of mysterious and amazing inhabitants from the world's seas and oceans
* The UK's only tropical interactive pool - dip your fingers into the tropical warm waters and let the shrimps give you a manicure!
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 NHS trust celebrates success in cutting long-term waiting list to almost zero following administrative error
- 3 Council clears illegal encampment under Ripple Road flyover
- 4 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 5 Barking and Dagenham gets lowly ranking for 'healthy streets'
- 6 Serving Met officer suspended from duty after stalking charge
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 9 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 10 Inquest told Zara Aleena died from head and neck injuries
Also in Mutiny Bay, experience the new pirate-themed show: The Pirate of Sharkbait Reef .Watch the swashbuckling adventure of innocent heroine Emily, who is held hostage by an evil pirate.
To find out how you could win tickets, see this week's Recorder.