Win Halloween fun at Hop Farm
WITH Halloween creeping up, The Hop Farm is presenting a full week of Happy Halloween Half-Term Fun. And the Recorder is giving away five family tickets. Running from October 24-30, the farm in Kent will be packed full of ghastly ghouls and magical mayhe
WITH Halloween creeping up, The Hop Farm is presenting a full week of Happy Halloween Half-Term Fun.
And the Recorder is giving away five family tickets.
Running from October 24-30, the farm in Kent will be packed full of ghastly ghouls and magical mayhem to entertain and terrify the whole family.
From goblin Laser-Quest to spooky singalongs, hair-raising story-telling to spine-tingling fancy-dress, this week of fun and games is sure to be a spooky sensation.
Lose yourself in the mirrored mazes, learn how to perform dazzling disappearing acts and take a trip to the Chamber of Horrors Torture Cellar - but only enter if you dare.
All this, plus a voodoo maze, a haunted carousel and much more.
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 3 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
The Happy Halloween Half-Term week culminates with the grand launch of the fantastic Treejumpers Xtreme Zone.
The adventure company specialises in aerial adventure, outdoor sports and team-building exercises for the family. It will be offering a range of free activities for all visitors on Friday, October 30 - including zip wiring, air rifles, archery and a climbing wall.
The Hop Farm is now under the ownership of business entrepreneur Peter Bull.
Easily accessible from London (50 minutes from Charing Cross Station to Paddock Wood), it is the perfect destination for a weekend of brilliant fun and family entertainment.
New features include The Magic Factory, Crazy Dinosaur maze, The Victorian "Galloper" Carousel and the great 3D Goblin Hunt.
Filled with fun, informative and magical activities, The Hop Farm attractions are designed to entertain and amaze children of all ages.
The Christmas Extravaganza opens on Saturday, November 14, with the arrival of Santa's magical kingdom.
To find out how you could win one of five family tickets to The Hop Farm, see this week's Recorder.