Win tickets to Easter at The Hop Farm
IF YOU RE wondering what to do with the children this Easter, then why not visit The Hop Farm Family Park, Kent, one of the region s best-loved children s attractions. The farm is packed with entertaining things to do and as most of the attraction is und
IF YOU'RE wondering what to do with the children this Easter, then why not visit The Hop Farm Family Park, Kent, one of the region's best-loved children's attractions.
The farm is packed with entertaining things to do and as most of the attraction is under cover, the weather won't spoil your visit.
There will be regular encounters with cuddly spring lambs and fluffy chicks. Daily Easter Egg hunts will satisfy those with a sweet tooth and for the more creative types, the arty, crafty activities in the Craft & Pottery Centre are a sure bet.
The new Great Goblin Hunt transports children to a fantasy world in a quest to find mischievous Goblins hidden within the five differently themed zones. On entering the attraction you're given a pair of special 3-D glasses to wear which produce a spectacular effect.
You may also want to watch:
There's a dazzling underwater room and a laboratory to explore - so get there first and solve the magical mystery quest.
The Victorian Galloper carousel takes you to a world of yesteryear. This beautifully restored masterpiece features 40 brightly-painted horses and two dragon chariots to ride and offers truly traditional entertainment for both adults and children.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
There are tons of other attractions for children under 10. England's first Magic Factory attraction reveals the secrets of some of the most dazzling tricks around, including levitation.
And the children's driving school is always a winner. For more details and to book advanced tickets visit www.thehopfarm.co.uk or call 01622 870821.
For your chance to win one of five family passes to The Hop Farm Family Park's Easter activities, see this week's Recorder Review.