Win tickets to Easter at The Hop Farm
IF YOU RE wondering what to do with the children this Easter, then why not visit The Hop Farm Family Park, Kent, one of the region s best-loved children s attractions. The farm is packed with entertaining things to do and as most of the attraction is und
IF YOU'RE wondering what to do with the children this Easter, then why not visit The Hop Farm Family Park, Kent, one of the region's best-loved children's attractions.
The farm is packed with entertaining things to do and as most of the attraction is under cover, the weather won't spoil your visit.
There will be regular encounters with cuddly spring lambs and fluffy chicks. Daily Easter Egg hunts will satisfy those with a sweet tooth and for the more creative types, the arty, crafty activities in the Craft & Pottery Centre are a sure bet.
The new Great Goblin Hunt transports children to a fantasy world in a quest to find mischievous Goblins hidden within the five differently themed zones. On entering the attraction you're given a pair of special 3-D glasses to wear which produce a spectacular effect.
You may also want to watch:
There's a dazzling underwater room and a laboratory to explore - so get there first and solve the magical mystery quest.
The Victorian Galloper carousel takes you to a world of yesteryear. This beautifully restored masterpiece features 40 brightly-painted horses and two dragon chariots to ride and offers truly traditional entertainment for both adults and children.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
There are tons of other attractions for children under 10. England's first Magic Factory attraction reveals the secrets of some of the most dazzling tricks around, including levitation.
And the children's driving school is always a winner. For more details and to book advanced tickets visit www.thehopfarm.co.uk or call 01622 870821.
For your chance to win one of five family passes to The Hop Farm Family Park's Easter activities, see this week's Recorder Review.