Win tickets to Hop Farm
EVERY day is sports day at The Hop Farm Family Park in Kent this summer, as visitors are invited to participate in traditional school sports such as the egg and spoon race, the sack race and welly wanging! And we re giving away family tickets. Throuhout
EVERY day is sports day at The Hop Farm Family Park in Kent this summer, as visitors are invited to participate in traditional school sports such as the egg and spoon race, the sack race and welly wanging!
And we're giving away family tickets.
Throuhout August visitors will be rounded up for the races and rosettes will be awarded to the winners and losers.
Prizes will also be given to children who appear in fancy dress as their favourite sporting heroes.
You may also want to watch:
Competitive dads aren't forgotten as they are invited to join in the fun and find a likely looking partner for the three-legged race.
Two new attractions - Dinosaur Crazy Maze and Treasure Beach - offer even more fun and games. The maze offers children the chance to be explorers for the day and search for life-size dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes, including tyrannosaurus rex and stegosaurus.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
If you're lucky enough to crack the mystery of the maze, you'll find a very special character waiting for you in the centre.
Families will love the new beach - a huge sandpit filled with oodles of treasure just waiting to be discovered by plucky pirates.
The Hop Farm Family Park is open all year round, with more indoor and outdoor activities than ever before, including a children's driving school, Britain's only Magic Factory, Animal Farm, Giant Jumping Pillows, a Victorian carousel - the only one of its kind in the UK - The Hop Story, Legends In Wax and indoor and outdoor play areas.
A camping and touring park has recently opened in the grounds of The Hop Farm Family Park, which features 300 pitches, hardstanding areas, water, electricity and drainage hook-ups, so why not make a weekend break or summer holiday of your visit.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.thehopfarm.co.uk or call 01622 870 821.
To find out how you could win tickets, see this week's Recorder.