Win tickets to LEGOLAND�
LEGOLAND� Windsor brings out the hero in everyone, and we re giving away three family tickets to readers. There s more than 50 amazing interactive rides, attractions and live shows for the whole family. Set in 150 acres of parkland and featuring nearly
LEGOLAND(r) Windsor brings out the hero in everyone, and we're giving away three family tickets to readers.
There's more than 50 amazing interactive rides, attractions and live shows for the whole family.
Set in 150 acres of parkland and featuring nearly 55 million LEGO(r) bricks, it's more fun than you can imagine for children aged three-12 and their families.
New for 2009 is a whole new area, Kingdom of the Pharaohs, armed with laser guns journey deep into the temple on your mission to recover lost treasure in the new indoor ride, Laser Raiders.
You may also want to watch:
Still feeling brave? Then take a ride on Scarab Bouncers, boosting children to new heights, but beware this may leave you feeling a little jumpy.
If this isn't enough for your explorers, then check out the special events this season ,which include the popular After Dark laser show and LEGOLAND Live! which will be over two days this year for even more family festival fun.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Ban on antisocial behaviour around Dagenham Heathway station extended
- 3 Timeline: When false widow spiders have come to east London
- 4 NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- 5 Former Ford apprentices reunite at college - some after nearly five decades
- 6 Ex-footballer, Ford strike leader and Iranian embassy siege cop awarded Barking and Dagenham's highest accolade
- 7 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 8 Domestic abuse support hub opens in Barking
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 10 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
To find out how you could win a family ticket, see this week's Recorder Review.