Win tickets to London's scariest attraction
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge. See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was li
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV'S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge.
See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was like over the ages. There are recreations of the past wooden, stone and medieval bridges, all of which include live characters in full ceremonial dress, all relevant of the time.
Experience historical London with Romans, Vikings and the odd pickpocket or two! Interact with the characters - shout with the Vikings, dress up as the Roman, pull down the London Bridge and remember to respond to the keeper of the creepy heads when she talks to you, as this is a real journey of a lifetime.
This fascinating tour offers Hollywood-style special effects and a huge scare factor in an authentic setting.
You may also want to watch:
And we have three family tickets to give away. See this week's Recorder to find out how you could win.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds