Win tickets to London's scariest attraction
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge. See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was li
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV'S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge.
See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was like over the ages. There are recreations of the past wooden, stone and medieval bridges, all of which include live characters in full ceremonial dress, all relevant of the time.
Experience historical London with Romans, Vikings and the odd pickpocket or two! Interact with the characters - shout with the Vikings, dress up as the Roman, pull down the London Bridge and remember to respond to the keeper of the creepy heads when she talks to you, as this is a real journey of a lifetime.
This fascinating tour offers Hollywood-style special effects and a huge scare factor in an authentic setting.
You may also want to watch:
And we have three family tickets to give away. See this week's Recorder to find out how you could win.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking and Dagenham goes two weeks without Covid-19 deaths
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder