Win tickets to London's scariest attraction
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge. See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was li
VOTED the scariest attraction in England by Living TV'S Most Haunted, The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are set in the historic surroundings of the tombs under the London Bridge.
See, hear, feel, taste even smell what London Bridge was like over the ages. There are recreations of the past wooden, stone and medieval bridges, all of which include live characters in full ceremonial dress, all relevant of the time.
Experience historical London with Romans, Vikings and the odd pickpocket or two! Interact with the characters - shout with the Vikings, dress up as the Roman, pull down the London Bridge and remember to respond to the keeper of the creepy heads when she talks to you, as this is a real journey of a lifetime.
This fascinating tour offers Hollywood-style special effects and a huge scare factor in an authentic setting.
And we have three family tickets to give away. See this week's Recorder to find out how you could win.
- 1 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 2 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 3 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 6 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 7 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?