Win tickets to London Stitch and Creative Crafts Show
THE London Stitch & Creative Crafts Show returns to London ExCeL at the end of the month and you could win tickets in this week s Recorder. There will be a host of crafting celebrities to entertain, educate and pass on their skills and knowledge over the
THE London Stitch & Creative Crafts Show returns to London ExCeL at the end of the month and you could win tickets in this week's Recorder.
There will be a host of crafting celebrities to entertain, educate and pass on their skills and knowledge over the three days - February 26-28 - at ExCel, Royal Victoria Dock.
Stephanie Weightman, from Ideal World and Create & Craft TV, and Debbi Moore, expert crafting presenter, will both be running a programme of workshops.
Joan Gordon, sewing and craft designer with more than 25 years experience, will be hosting a sewing clinic.
Wendie Rhodes (pictured), from Create & Craft TV, will be hosting her highly popular series of free demonstration lectures covering a huge range of topics.
The show covers all aspects of quality stitch-craft, including card making, embroidery, knitting, patchwork, quilting, scrap-booking, ribboncraft, papercraft, stamping, beading, dressmaking, tapestry, decoupage, crochet and many more popular stitch and creative crafts.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 2 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
- 3 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 4 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
- 5 Fire at Barking recycling centre
- 6 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 McMahon proud of excellent Dagenham & Redbridge win over Wrexham
- 9 Homes under the Planner: Applications submitted or approved recently
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge defeat Wrexham, but miss play-offs
Tickets are �9.50 for adults. Children under 16 are allowed in free providing they are accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be bought on the day or you can get a �2 discount off each ticket and a voucher for a half price catalogue if you book in advance by visiting www.sccshows.co.uk and book online, or by telephoning the Show Ticket Hotline on 01822 617744. You must use promotion code PR1 when booking to get the discount.
We are giving away five pairs of tickets. To find out how you could win, see this week's Recorder.