Win tickets to see Iron Maiden tour movie
IRON Maiden: Flight 666 is a feature-length documentary about the first leg of the band s historic Somewhere Back in Time world tour last year, considered to be the most ambitious and adventurous tour in rock history. The film is a revealing portrait of
IRON Maiden: Flight 666 is a feature-length documentary about the first leg of the band's historic Somewhere Back in Time world tour last year, considered to be the most ambitious and adventurous tour in rock history.
The film is a revealing portrait of one of the world's most successful rock bands and an inspirational and often humorous account of the chaotic world of a band on tour around the stadiums of the world.
Circumnavigating the globe in just 45 days, the band flew in a specially customised Boeing 757 airliner, piloted by lead singer Bruce Dickinson, with the entire tour crew and 12 tons of music and stage equipment on board, to 23 sold-out stadium and arena shows.
Flight 666 gives a close up inside the scenes look at what happened on and off stage, when Maiden gave full access to a film crew for the first time ever, and contains some of the most spectacular live footage yet seen of Maiden.
You may also want to watch:
The film will be released in digital cinemas for one day only, Tuesday April 21.
A must for all Maiden fans.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
And we are giving away five pairs of tickets to see it at the Vue Cinema, Cook Road, Dagenham. To find out how you could win tickets, see this week's Recorder.