Win tickets to Stitch and Creative Crafts Show
EXCEL, London, the exhibition and conference centre in Custom House, Docklands, is the venue for the amazing Stitch and Creative Crafts Show – and we are giving away tickets. Whether you are an experienced crafter, beginner or looking for a new hobby, you
EXCEL, London, the exhibition and conference centre in Custom House, Docklands, is the venue for the amazing Stitch and Creative Crafts Show - and we are giving away tickets.
Whether you are an experienced crafter, beginner or looking for a new hobby, you will be inspired as you discover exciting new ideas to take away and try at home after visiting the show, which runs from February 11-13.
You can develop your crafting skills at one of many workshops with Best Craft Personalities, Nigel May and Stephanie Weightman. May is a true all-rounder in the media world, working as an Ideal World and Create and Craft TV presenter.
TV personalities Debbi Moore and Nancy Watt will also be there and in addition, there will be guest crafting celebrities and experts, workshops, make-and-take sessions, geisha dressing ceremonies, on-stand demonstrations, advice centres and competitions.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors can meet a wide selection of exhibitors with all the latest in cross-stitch, sewing, card-making, needlecraft, knitting, patchwork, quilting, scrapbooking, ribbon craft, papercrafts, stamping, beading and other popular stitch and creative crafts.
There will be feature displays from Knitting and Crochet Guild, Stitch Witch, The Federation of Family History, The Embroiderers' Guild, The Guild of Silk Painters and Greeting Cards Old and New by the Women's Institute.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
The exhibition is the perfect place to see, try and buy creative craft supplies. There are also many ready-made gifts on sale.
Things to buy include craft materials, craft kits, machines, yarns, patterns, cards, pictures and books. Visitors can also pick up special offers and show bargains.
Admission is �9.50 for adults, �8.50 concessions and accompanied children under16 go free.
To find out how you could win a pair of tickets to the show, see this week's Recorder.