Win tickets to the Glam Show
WE have five pairs of tickets to give away to an event billed as the ultimate day out for girls! The Glam Show is taking place at Earls Court and will feature four different fashion shows to take place over the weekend of October 31-November 1. Visitors
WE have five pairs of tickets to give away to an event billed as the ultimate day out for girls!
The Glam Show is taking place at Earls Court and will feature four different fashion shows to take place over the weekend of October 31-November 1.
Visitors will enjoy specially commissioned catwalk shows featuring the newest collections for autumn/winter; a bit of celebrity spotting and, of course . . . lots of shopping!
There will be hair and beauty professionals on hand to lend their style expertise; the latest in cutting-edge beauty products and treatments on offer; and cosmetics, gifts, holidays and more on show.
The Glam Show is a highly anticipated event in the world of fashion, beauty and lifestyle and with eight sumptuous shopping zones - Catwalk, Beauty, Salon, Active, Passion, Bridal, Boutique and Life. It's the perfect day out for the girls - mums, daughters, friends and even hen parties!
In addition, the Glam Show is pleased to announce partnerships with the Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF) and Untold London. Both organisations bring unique and powerful messages to the world of fashion and will create bespoke fashion shows for the Glam Show weekend to be shown on the main fashion catwalk.
- 1 Local makers market coming to Barking Riverside this Christmas
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Residents without Covid jab should be challenged, senior councillor says
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 Covid-19: How Barking and Dagenham's figures compare to last year
- 7 Man facing 'lifelong consequences' of Barking traffic cone assault
- 8 Man arrested, two taken to hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 10 Dagenham's injury problems building up ahead of Notts County trip
You can win a fashion revamp and meet style guru Nicky Hambleton-Jones.
Throughout the weekend, Nicky, known for hosting Channel 4 show Ten Years Younger, will be on stage offering advice and news about how to look and feel great.
Win an opportunity to meet Nicky by entering the fabulous competition The Glam Show is working on in conjunction with Photo-Me International. The lucky winner will meet Nicky in person and receive a full fashion revamp from Nicky's NHJ Style Consultancy expert personal stylists. Visit www.glamlive.co.uk to find out how to enter.
To find out how you could win tickets, see this week's Recorder.