Win tickets to wedding show
THE Recorder has teamed up with The UK Wedding Shows to bring you a fabulous competition. We are giving away five pairs of tickets to the show at the ExCel Centre, Custom House, next month. Whether you are just starting to plan your wedding or are looking
THE Recorder has teamed up with The UK Wedding Shows to bring you a fabulous competition. We are giving away five pairs of tickets to the show at the ExCel Centre, Custom House, next month.
Whether you are just starting to plan your wedding or are looking for those final finishing touches, visit the show and let yourself in on the best-kept industry secrets.
And you can get all the help, advice and ideas you need to help plan and organise your perfect day.
The team at The UK Wedding Shows has spent months creating this truly inspirational show, and with the help of a wide range of companies and industry professionals your wedding can be everything you imagine it to be.
You may also want to watch:
There will be breathtaking fashion shows featuring the latest in stunning bridal gown designs, men's formal hire and occasion wear, with major high street names rubbing shoulders with exclusive individual designers.
Doors open from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, Feb 7, and Sunday, Feb 7, and the fashion shows are at noon, 2pm and 4pm.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
Tickets are �9 in advance or �10 on the door.
See this week's Recorder to find out how you could win a pair of tickets.