Win trip to Thorpe Park
THE nation s thrill capital, Thorpe Park, asks you to pack your sun scream and prepare for an extreme summer of stunts, rides and festival vibes. Visitors will get the opportunity to brave Saw – The Ride, the world s most terrifying rollercoaster, as w
THE nation's thrill capital, Thorpe Park, asks you to pack your "sun scream" and prepare for an extreme summer of stunts, rides and festival vibes.
Visitors will get the opportunity to brave Saw - The Ride, the world's most terrifying rollercoaster, as well as experience a host of extreme thrills, including the park's "unholy trinity" of Stealth, Colossus and Nemesis Inferno. And that's not all.
Between August 22-31 there will be an amazing Moto-X stunt show to make your jaw drop, as well as performances by a musical acts every weekend in August.
The EA Hub will be at the park between August 19-23, showcasing the newest gaming technology and Thorpe Park's resident fun-gineers will be testing the fun levels of guests.
Sun Scream runs from Saturday until August 31 and the park will be open from 9.30am to 8pm. Prices are adults �35 on-the-gate, �28 online; children �21 on-the-gate, �18 online; family of four �92 on-the-gate, �82 online.
Thorpe Park is situated between junctions 11 and 13* of the M25. Regular South West Trains run from Waterloo direct to Staines. The 950 shuttle link operates from Staines station to the park every half hour.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 2 Two arrested after man 'seriously assaulted' in row over parking
- 3 Dispersal order authorised near Barking Park due to antisocial behaviour
- 4 Company fined in court over builder's skips in Dagenham and Chadwell Heath
- 5 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 7 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 8 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 9 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 10 Abba Voyage: A spectacular trip into an enchanted world
More details at www.thorpepark.com.
The Recorder has three family tickets (two adults and two children) to give away.
Find out how you could win in this week's Recorder.