Win trip to Thorpe Park
THE nation s thrill capital, Thorpe Park, asks you to pack your sun scream and prepare for an extreme summer of stunts, rides and festival vibes. Visitors will get the opportunity to brave Saw – The Ride, the world s most terrifying rollercoaster, as w
THE nation's thrill capital, Thorpe Park, asks you to pack your "sun scream" and prepare for an extreme summer of stunts, rides and festival vibes.
Visitors will get the opportunity to brave Saw - The Ride, the world's most terrifying rollercoaster, as well as experience a host of extreme thrills, including the park's "unholy trinity" of Stealth, Colossus and Nemesis Inferno. And that's not all.
Between August 22-31 there will be an amazing Moto-X stunt show to make your jaw drop, as well as performances by a musical acts every weekend in August.
The EA Hub will be at the park between August 19-23, showcasing the newest gaming technology and Thorpe Park's resident fun-gineers will be testing the fun levels of guests.
You may also want to watch:
Sun Scream runs from Saturday until August 31 and the park will be open from 9.30am to 8pm. Prices are adults �35 on-the-gate, �28 online; children �21 on-the-gate, �18 online; family of four �92 on-the-gate, �82 online.
Thorpe Park is situated between junctions 11 and 13* of the M25. Regular South West Trains run from Waterloo direct to Staines. The 950 shuttle link operates from Staines station to the park every half hour.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
More details at www.thorpepark.com.
The Recorder has three family tickets (two adults and two children) to give away.
Find out how you could win in this week's Recorder.