Win Twenty20 tickets!
With under a fortnight to go before the Twenty20 Cup gets underway, the Newham Recorder is teaming up with Essex Cricket Club to ensure you can be part of the action. If you like your cricket fast and furious, with sixes galore and wickets tumbling, then
With under a fortnight to go before the Twenty20 Cup gets underway, the Newham Recorder is teaming up with Essex Cricket Club to ensure you can be part of the action.
If you like your cricket fast and furious, with sixes galore and wickets tumbling, then the Twenty20 will be right up your street.
The Essex Eagles have been a huge success at Twenty20, making the Finals Day for the past two seasons.
With the likes of Graham Napier, who smashed a stunning 152 not out off just 52 balls against Sussex last year, there is never a dull moment at Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
That innings alone catapulted him into the spotlight, and a place in England's World Twenty20 squad, while wicketkeeper James Foster has also now received international recognition after some sparkling performances.
The Recorder are offering a family pass for the Twenty20 home clash at Chelmsford with Kent on Monday, June 1.
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 7 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 8 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 9 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
- 10 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
The prize is for two adults and two children to attend the match, which starts at 5.30pm, for free thanks to Essex CCC.
To enter, all you need to do is answer this simple question.
Who scored 152 not out against Sussex in last year's competiton?
You can send your answer to email@example.com or send a postcard to: Sports Desk, Recorder Newspapers, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1UD, stating your name, address and daytime telephone number.
Normal competition rules apply and the Sports Editor's decision is final.
The closing date is Tuesday, May 26.