Win VIP race day out at Brands Hatch
FANCY experiencing all the thrills and spills of some of the best motor racing action in the country? Well, get this week s Recorder, available from newsagents, and you be doing just that - for free! The Recorder and Renault London East is giving away a
FANCY experiencing all the thrills and spills of some of the best motor racing action in the country?
Well, get this week's Recorder, available from newsagents, and you be doing just that - for free!
The Recorder and Renault London East is giving away a pair of VIP tickets to rounds one, two and three of the 2009 British Touring Car Championship at Brands Hatch, Kent, on Sunday, April 5.
As well as entry to the race meeting, the lucky winners will begin their day with breakfast in the exclusive Renault Race Centre in the paddock. After this they'll have the chance to soak up the electric atmosphere of drivers and teams preparing for the busy day ahead, before making their way to the trackside viewing areas to wait for the lights to go out for the start of the first race.
You may also want to watch:
Then, as lunchtime approaches, the winners will return to the Renault Race Centre to enjoy a two-course meal in addition to complimentary light refreshments available throughout the day.
The winners will also be treated to an insight into one of the teams competing in the two Renault championships racing on the day - the hotly contested ELF Renault Clio Cup and the thrilling Formula Renault UK with Michelin Championship - both of which are prominent support races to the BTCC series.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
Here they will be able to go behind the scenes and meet a racing driver to discover what it's like racing at high speeds.
Renault's UK motorsport programme has an unrivalled pedigree with former Formula Renault UK champions including Lewis Hamilton (in 2003) and Kimi R�ikk�nen (in 2000) going on to win back-to-back Formula One World Championship titles.
All this is up for grabs courtesy of Renault London East, Romford Road and Renaultsport
To find out how to enter, see this week's Recorder.