Dagenham & Redbridge had to settle for a point at National League basement boys Fylde after letting a lead slip at Mill Farm.

Daggers had the first sight of goal on a windy day on eight minutes when Inih Effiong found Sam Ling on the right and he drove a low shot just wide.

But the visitors had captain Elliot Justham to thank for a brilliant save on 12 minutes as he denied Luke Charman when clean through on goal.

Ryan Hill's 25-yard effort was comfortably saved by Richardson midway through the first half, before Conor Lawless played the ball in from the right and Ling fired over from close range.

Hill and Lawless then combined to win a corner on the half-hour mark, before Haughton fired over for Fylde.

Hill was denied by Conway soon after, but Lawless was then booked for a late tackle and Effiong had a shot deflected into the sidenetting.

But Daggers broke the deadlock five minutes before the break as Hill surged into the box and saw his shot turned in at the far post by Effiong.

Charman sent a shot dipping just over the crossbar at the other end as Fylde looked to reply, with Keenan Appiah-Forson's brilliant tackle denying Glynn just before the hour mark.

Ling's header from a well-worked set-piece was collected by Richardson on 65 minutes, before Effiong beat his man and teed up Josh Rees, who poked just wide.

Appiah-Forson's shot from range bounced just past the post on 71 minutes, but Fylde drew level five minutes later thanks to a Harry Phipps own goal.

And they almost took the lead on 79 minutes when Charman's effort slipped through Justham and the rebound was deflected behind.

Tom Eastman had his name taken for bringing down Taelor O'Kane, before Sydney Ibie was sent on in place of Appiah-Forson.

Ibie was brought down by Glynn, who was booked, but Daggers had a let-off in the second minute of stoppage time when O'Kane headed just wide.

The visitors then went close themselves when Eastman's ball into the box fell to Ling, whose shot was saved by Richardson.

But Ling then saved the day at the other end when Fylde countered and went round Justham.

Dagenham & Redbridge: Justham, Eastman, Hessenthaler, Vincent, Rees, Effiong, Hill, Phipps, Ling, Appiah-Forson (Ibie 84), Lawless (Sears 77).

Unused subs: Strizovic, Francis-Clarke, Kendall.