Barking re-sign GB-Dumaka, Songolo, Hayes and Owusu
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Barking have continued to push on with announcing their squad ahead of the new season as four more players agreed to re-sign.
Dumeni GB-Dumaka, Kevin Songolo, Jack Hayes, and Sam Owusu are all back as boss Justin Gardner tries to keep a similar group of players together.
The quartet join the likes of captain Abs Seymour, right-back Ricky Tarbard, striker Michael Dixon, attacker Junior Dadson, goalkeeper Manny Agboola, as well as the likes of Daniel Flemming, Max Bradford, and Donnel Anderson.
While they’ve also added two new faces in Junior Luke and former Blues striker Billy Jones in the last few weeks.
The Blues are currently also on the hunt for a goalkeeping coach for the new campaign that will work alongside first-team goalkeeper Manny Agboola and whoever else joins the club in between the sticks.
You may also want to watch:
Previous experience and FA GK Badges are desirable, while regular commitment is essential. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 2 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 6 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night