Grange sweeps to success in latest junior parkrun
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest results from the Barking & Dagenham junior parkrun
Joseph Grange swept to a comfortable success at the latest Barking & Dagenham junior parkrun, finishing almost two minutes clear of the field.
Grange came home in a time of seven minutes and 43 seconds, with Rosie Geoghegan second in a new personal best of 9.40.
Daniya Elfallah was 11 seconds further back, finishing in a time of 9.51 to round out the top three.
Zac du Toit (10.31), Ethan Standing (10.43), Kylan Okosi (11.34), Alice Wise (13.20) and Archie Ryden (13.36) all broke the 15-minute mark.
You may also want to watch:
Kyle Patel (15.04) was next to finish, followed by Vincent Gee (15.37), Yaseen Elfallah (16.14) and Nilam Chaudhari (16.47).
Also in action at the event were Oliver Redding (18.09), Nathaniel Kelley-Merrick (18.28), Saanvi Bandaru (18.29), Muhammad-Hadi Raja (18.34) and Joshua Fowler (26.47).
- 1 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 2 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 8 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 9 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 10 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
Bandaru’s time saw her set a new personal best, something which all the youngsters will seek to achieve over the coming weeks as they continue to take part in the junior parkrun.