Big Essex League defeats for Barking, Goresbrook
Barking saw their Hamro Foundation Essex League Division Three hopes hit by defeat at Woodford Green.
Having reduced Green to 108-5, after losing the toss, they saw them recover to post 261-7.
Umaad Sultan (3-37) and Sahaj Chadha (2-28) were the pick of the bowling, but Barking were dismissed for 140 in reply.
Haris Khan (46) top scored, with Chadha (32), Sultan (29) and Gul Zaman Shahzad (24) also making starts as defeat left them in fourth place, 23 points behind the leaders.
Goresbrook lost by an even wider margin at Ardleigh Green & havering-atte-Bower, who piled up 281-7 after choosing to bat.
You may also want to watch:
Ted Ivory (2-29) and Kane Messenger (2-44) nabbed braces for Brook, but they could only manage 103 in reply.
Muhammad Attaullah (25) top scored, as Jordan Calverley (24) and Shaun Ross (23) also made starts.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 8 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
Goresbrook visit Stanford on Saturday, while Barking will look to bounce back when they travel to Bentley.