Barking start the season away to Hullbridge Sports
Barking will kickstart their return to the Isthmian North with a trip to Hullbridge Sports on the opening day of the season (Saturday, August 14).
The Blues first home match of the season will be against Heybridge Swifts on August 28, before they round off the month against local rivals Romford on Bank Holiday Monday.
The weekend prior (August 21) sees Barking at home to either Ilford or Redbridge in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
During the festive period Barking travel away to Heybridge on Saturday, December 18 before then hosting Romford on Monday, December 27.
New Year's Day sees Justin Gardner’s men travel away to Great Wakering Rovers before they then host Hashtag United on Monday, January 3.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter period which will wrap up the campaign will start off with an away trip against Hashtag United (April, 16) then Barking host Great Wakering Rovers on Monday, April 18.
Barking round off the season away to Tilbury on Saturday, April 23.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years