Barking Road Runners enjoying live racing once more
- Credit: BRR
Barking Road Runners are enjoying live racing once more, as restrictions continue to ease in light of the roadmap out of lockdown.
Martin Page, Cristina and Trevor Cooper competed in race one of the Gravesend Floodlit 10k series at Gravesend Cyclopark.
And Page (42.13) and Cristina Cooper (53.42) finished first in their categories, while Trevor Cooper clocked 49.32.
Meanwhile, Jack Nixon took part in the Snetterton 10k, posting a very impressive time of 35.03.
And this week also saw the monthly timed mile event, with some very good times recorded.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Stacey stopped the clock at five minutes exactly, while James Lowndes clocked 5.05, with both representing significant personal bests.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 6 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Column: Pride and trust continues to grow in Dagenham squad