Barking Roadrunners impress in final Elvis series race
- Credit: Barking Roadrunners
Barking Roadrunners (BRR) impressed in the final round of the East London Fives Interclub Series (Elvis) at Valentines Park in Ilford.
Adrian Davison (21:50) was the first male finisher for BRR in 21 minutes, 50 seconds and finished second in his category in the event, a 5km race hosted by East London Runners.
Rosie Fforde was the first female finisher for BRR with a time of 23:18.
Paul Withyman took part in the New Forest Marathon finishing in a personal best marathon time of 3:24:38.
Nehal Patel and Nabeel Akram competed in the Hackney Half Marathon finishing in 1:54:36 and 2:40:04.
You may also want to watch:
Alison Fryatt (31:21) ran in the Hackney Moves 5km while Ken Summerfield took part in the Windsor Half Marathon finishing the course in a time of 3:22:55.
Trevor Cooper finished third male in his category at the Hever Castle triathlon in the sprint plus event.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out