Coaching bursaries available
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
Latest news from the Essex FA
Up to 600 football coaches will receive bursaries towards their course fees after the FA and the Essex FA pledged a combined £30,000, marking the release of a brand new range of dates and venues for local courses.
Demand is expected to be high for the much-anticipated schedule which is usually published every six months at www.essexfa.com.
The Essex FA have been granted just under £20,000 by the FA to put towards coach education and the Association have added their own pledge, bringing the total up to £30,000.
Anyone over the age of 19 can apply for a bursary worth £50 towards Level 1 or 2 courses of the Youth Award Modules 1 and 2, which can be claimed during the online booking process.
You may also want to watch:
With the Level 2 course, candidates will be awarded a £50 refund upon successful completion.
There is no deadline for applications - the scheme will finish when the money runs out.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Letter: Climate change and the floods
For the full course range, visit www.essexfa.com and click on ‘Coaches/Book Courses’.
Alternatively, contact Maryanne Dennis via (01245) 393070 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sue Hammond on (01245) 393072 or email@example.com.
A PDF guide is also available online.
To claim your bursary, follow these three simple steps:
o select your coaching course
o visit www.essexfa.com and click on ‘Coaches/Book Courses’ to book online
o enter the voucher code ‘essex50’ when prompted (your bursary value will appear on the final screen before confirmation)