Dagenham 88 Runners endure tough races
- Credit: Dagenham 88 Runners
It’s been another busy week for the Dagenham 88 Runners with numerous members taking on a variety of race distances.
The Race Organiser hosted their July 10km race at the Olympic Park in Stratford.
A number of Dagenham 88s finished, including Peter Salmon (38.59, first MV50), Nigel Swinburne (40.05), Natalie Traylen (47.24), Gary Cardnell (54.03), John Hughes (54.16), Rosina Salmon (56.44) and Louise Chappell (58.28).
Natalie Summers, Richelle Cockley, Jacqui Elliott and Emma O’Shea took on the Nuclear Races Rush Weekend event in Essex.
On Saturday the ladies completed the 7km obstacle course in 3:46:22.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Wright completed the Phoenix Running Cyclops Marathon which was an eight-lap route along the River Stort.
His time was 4:57.58.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 6 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 7 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire