Dagenham & Redbridge get 2022-23 season underway against Gateshead
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge will start the 2022-23 National League season with a home game against Gateshead on August 6.
Daryl McMahon's men visit Woking a week later, then head to Eastleigh for their first midweek date (August 16) before hosting Maidenhead.
They face a Tuesday night trip to Wrexham on September 13 and another to Chesterfield on October 4, before hosting Southend United in the first Essex dderby four days later.
And they have just one home game in November, against Scunthorpe on the 19th, as they visit Aldershot, Solihull Moors and Oldham Athletic that month.
Maidstone United are the visitors to Victoria Road on Boxing Day, with Daggers starting 2023 with a trip to the Kent club on New Year's Day.
February sees Daggers heading to Wealdstone, Scunthorpe and Notts County, with Saturday trips to Altrincham and Torquay lined up in March.
Easter weekend involves a Good Friday trip to Boreham Wood and Bank Holiday Monday home date with Chesterfield, before Daggers visit Southend on April 15.
- 1 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 2 Kittens dumped in Barking 'like rubbish' in 35C heatwave
- 3 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
- 6 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 7 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
- 8 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
- 9 Summer of Festivals Weekender draws thousands to Parsloes Park
- 10 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
And they end the campaign at Barnet two weeks later, when they will hope to have met their target of securing a play-off place at the very least, having just missed out last season.