Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge have announced their retained list ahead of the upcoming 2021/22 season as they look to build on their strong finish.
The Daggers have opted to release six players including the likes of Sam Deering, Mitch Brundle, Andrew Eleftheriou, Luke Croll, James Dobson, and Adrian Clifton.
They have offered new deals to Kenny Clark, Matt Robinson, Mauro Vilhete and Myles Weston.
Liam Gordon, Tom Smith and Saidou Khan have all returned to their parent clubs although the latter has been offered a deal by Dagenham.
Elliot Justham, George Saunders, Joey Jones, Paul McCallum, Angelo Balanta, Will Wright, Mohammed Sagaf, Scott Wilson, Darren McQueen, Elliott Johnson, Josh Strizovic, Dean Rance and Callum Reynolds all remain in contract.
You may also want to watch:
Forward McQueen has however been made available for transfer.
Young midfielder Harry Phipps is expected to remain with the club and be handed an opportunity to prove his worth during pre-season following his long injury lay-off.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 8 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'