Goalkeeper Elliot Justham signs new contract extension with Dagenham
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge have announced that goalkeeper Elliot Justham has signed a new three-year deal with the club.
Following an impressive season, the 2020/21 Daggers Player of the Season has been rewarded with a deal that will keep him at Victoria Road until June 2024.
Since joining the club in 2016 from Luton Town, Justham has gone on to make over 160 appearances for the Daggers, including 43 appearances in the 2020/21 season, where he kept 16 clean sheets in all competitions.
Daggers boss Daryl McMahon spoke of his delight at the news, saying:
“We’re delighted that Elliot has signed an extension with us. We think he’s the best goalkeeper in the division, so for him to commit to us for so long is brilliant for all parties.
You may also want to watch:
“Ell’s coming off the back of a brilliant season, and he’s a hugely important part of our plans to move forward as a club.”
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences