Abu Ogogo, Kai Brown and Bailey Clements Daggers loan deals expire
- Credit: David Loveday/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge will be without a few faces for the upcoming trip to Solihull Moors with loan deals expiring – providing they can play the fixture after the Dover Athletic clash was postponed due to a Covid-19 investigation.
Ipswich Town duo Bailey Clements and Kai Brown were both due to return to their parent club on January, 1 following the expirations of their loan deals.
Brown, 19, made three appearances for the Daggers after joining the club while 20-year-old Clements failed to make an appearance during his stint with the club.
A bigger issue is midfielder Abu Ogogo, who came in and was named captain, after joining on loan from League One side Bristol Rovers.
The 31-year-old played 11 times upon his return to Victoria Road and was instrumental in Daryl McMahon’s side turning their fortunes around.
You may also want to watch:
It is rumoured that he has since return to training with Bristol Rovers while another loanee in Liam Gordon still has a few more weeks before his one-month long loan deal from Bolton Wanderers expires.
- 1 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 5 More than 100 attend first session of gangs awareness workshop run by detective
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity