Dagenham attacker Jaden Brissett departs
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge confirm that youngster Jaden Brissett has left the club after his contract came to an end.
The 19-year-old winger made two appearances whilst here in east London, having joined on a short-term deal back in early October.
The left-sided attacker played for Brentford’s ‘B’ team last campaign, scoring fifteen times in twenty-four outings.
He has gleaned experience in the non-league game with Maidenhead United, under the guidance of former West Ham United midfielder, Alan Devonshire.
Prior to that he played for Woodford Town in the Essex Senior League and spent time with Norwich City Academy.
You may also want to watch:
Brisett will now be on the hunt for a new club and this news come off the back of Kai Brown and Bailey Clements both returning to their parent club Ipswich Town as boss Daryl McMahon looks to cut his squad back going into the second half of the campaign.
Midfielder Abu Ogogo is also rumoured to be returning to Bristol Rovers as new manager Paul Tisdale is keen to bring him back.
- 1 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 2 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 3 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 4 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 8 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital