Good, Bad and Ugly hold on to the top spots
GOOD, BAD and Ugly held on to top spots in both the Sunday Trios scratch and handicap tenpin leagues on Sunday but the big winners were Clappers, Misfits and No Luck. Clappers closed the gap on Good, Bad and Ugly and second-placed Huey, Dewey, Louie and D
GOOD, BAD and Ugly held on to top spots in both the Sunday Trios scratch and handicap tenpin leagues on Sunday but the big winners were Clappers, Misfits and No Luck.
Clappers closed the gap on Good, Bad and Ugly and second-placed Huey, Dewey, Louie and Donald in the scratch league, while Misfits closed in on fourth-placed Pinpals and No Luck are are on their heels in sixth.
In the handicap division, Pinpals just held on to second place but Clappers are now only behind them with two games in hand and No Luck moved into fourth in the handicap league.
Top games came from Allan Park with 216, Colin Grainger with 214, Graham Head with 208, Carole Pollard with 204, Albert Chinniah with 203, Keith Emmery with 202 and Tim Roberts with 201.
You may also want to watch:
Top series came from Allan Park with 581, Tim Roberts with 572, Graham Head with 561, Dave Brooks with 535, Bernie Willson with 534, Albert Chinniah with 525, Richard Halls with 513, Carol Pollard with 508 and Rebecca Martin with 501.
Results: Clappers 8 Oggies 0 (handicap 6-2); Bras and Boxers 6 Pinpals 2 (6-2); No Luck 8 Pachyderms 0 (8-0); Cobras 0 Misfits 8 (2-6) and Huey, Dewey, Louie and Donald 4 Good, Bad and Ugly 4 (4-4).
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers