Jim doesn’t find going Tuff at Tylers Common
Anglers enjoy days fishing on Wagtail Lake at Tylers Common
On Wagtail Lake at Tylers Jim Tuff had a good days fishing with an 8lb tench on home made bait. Mike Wheatley, using boilies and paste, had 10 carp to 14lbs 8ozs, plus a quality bream. Paul Squib had a 5lb 8oz tench, five bream and plenty of skimmers and roach using chopped worm and corn and feeding micro pellet.
Brunswick Brothers AS this week fished Hartley Lands Farm (Bramley), where 17 fished with a total weight of 777lbs 14ozs. Dennis Merritt had a top weight of 155lbs 3ozs, floating biscuits on the pole, second was Paul Cannon’s 91lbs using meat on the pole, third Dave Franklin 56lbs using corn on the pole, fourth N Warren 53lbs 4ozs, fifth Billy Bulmer 51lbs 6ozs, sixth R King 50lbs 9ozs, seventh M Shipton 50lbs 4ozs, eighth T Ansell 42lbs 4ozs, ninth Terry Taylor 40lbs 4ozs, 10th P Smith 37lbs 5ozs.
You may also want to watch:
Active Angling fished Newlands Hall Park Lake. Top weight went to Les Attfield with 26lbs 10ozs, second John Camden with 25lbs 13ozs, third Colin Street 20lbs 12ozs, fourth Paul Fairbrass with 11lbs, fifth Steve Kempton with 10lbs 14ozs
The Saturday open at Tylers on the Horseshoe Lake was a 34-pegger. Top weight on peg 34 was Richard Fox (Bowlers) with 99lbs 8ozs using pellet and meat, second on peg 38 D Hough 94lbs 14ozs, third on peg 32 C Adams with 93lbs 8ozs, fourth peg 24 D Harold 83lbs 4ozs, fifth peg 30 J Trew with 78lbs 10ozs, sixth peg 4 P Steward 71lbs 2ozs, seventh peg 20 M Brown 66lbs 6ozs , eighth peg 16 R Harold 61lbs 6ozs.
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 5 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 6 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 10 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
The Saturday opens at Tylers Common ring Bobby Wager 07970 258737. The Thursday/Sunday matches on A12 Cuton match Lake ring Scott 07946 84703.
The tide table for West Mersea: today (Wednesday) 06.35am and 18.41pm, tomorrow (Thursday) 07.37am and 19.46pm, Friday, May 27 08.45am and 20.54pm, Saturday, May 28 09.46am and 21.58pm, Sunday, May 29 10.41am and 22.52pm, Monday, May 30 11.29am and 23.41pm, Tuesday, May 31 00.00am and 12.12pm.
The tide differences for the following resorts: Clacton -10minutes. Burnham-on-crouch +20mins, Maldon +35mins, Walton-on-naze -20mins, Dover -55mins Tilbury +1hour 10mins, London Bridge +1hr 50mins, Felixstowe pier -35mins, Dungeness -1hr 10mins, Lowestoft - 2hr 35mins.
Coarse sea and fly anglers can report their catches and match results on lakes, canals, beach and boat.
Ring Keith on 01621 869728 or 07836 327843 or e-mail email@example.com.