Medal behaviour for Toshi Kazoku Judokwai
- Credit: Archant
Barking Abbey-based club youngsters impress at UEL
Toshi Kazoku Judokwai members combined to win 13 medals at an event at the University of East London at the weekend.
The Barking Abbey-based club took a squad of 13 to compete and came away with eight golds, one silver and four bronze on a superb day.
Gold medals went to Ruby Delaney, George Branch, Matt Machouas, Harry Machouas, Rene Fulgence, Amy Branch, George Branch and Fobaniyi Abidekun, while Yaroslavl Mykytyn added silver.
Bronze medals went to Danii Mykytyn, Teddy Black, Zakara Bouamra and James Downes, while Emmanuel Manu just missed out despite a great performance.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Turan Kiani said: “It’s great not only to see your competition squad getting bigger, but that all players are improving with very event.”
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Letter: Climate change and the floods