Mo Sagaf extends Dagenham & Redbridge stay
Dagenham & Redbridge have announced that midfielder Mohammad Sagaf has signed a contract extension with the club.
The 23-year-old has played 13 times for the Daggers since signing at the end of January, and Daryl McMahon is delighted to have signed the central midfielder to a longer deal.
"We're absolutely delighted that Mo has signed this new deal. He brings great energy, terrific quality on the ball, and real legs, appetite and hunger to the team," McMahon said.
"He's made us a lot more competitive in the middle of the pitch and we've been able to play through him a lot because he's so comfortable technically on the ball.
"Also with Mo, he can play in a number of positions and he's a good age at 23, so we hope he can continue to develop with us as we go forward."
You may also want to watch:
This comes on the back of the departures of Luke Croll, James Dobson and Sam Deering.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'