OnTee golf app making booking easier
- Credit: Archant
OnTee is on a mission – a mission to make booking golf sessions as accessible and as easy as possible, to as many people as possible.
A successful start-up founded in 2017 by Swedish Golfer Fredrik van Speijk, OnTee is a fast-growing phenomenon and now available to UK holiday-makers who want to make sure they get a round or two of golf in while abroad.
Not only does OnTee have over 1,000 golf courses to choose from across Europe, booking a session is now even easier. UK golf enthusiasts can book a session in their own language, choose a preferred golf course, select a date and time and get that session booked! Planning ahead for stress-free, guaranteed play.
If a last-minute loop is more your thing?, the OnTee app lets you search for real time availabilIty so you can easily view golf courses and available slots nearest to you.
With golf courses in the most desirable locations including Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and the Czech Republic to name but a few, there is no reason to not get that tee time booked.
You may also want to watch:
Swedish golf star and Ladies British Open amateur winner Julia Engström regularly uses OnTee and is proud to be an ambassador for the brand.
"I travel extensively, playing golf all over the world. There's nothing I love more than playing at new exciting courses as well as revisiting my favourites," she said.
- 1 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 6 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars
- 8 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 9 Have the Covid-19 vaccine when the NHS contacts you
- 10 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
"I've used the OnTee app for almost a year now as it really makes booking tee times so much easier. No more calling or emailing courses waiting for a reply to book or simply check availability.
"The golfing industry is constantly evolving. I'm so excited to be part of it and look forward to working with OnTee to make golf more accessible to people worldwide."
How to use OnTee to book your tee times in 3 easy steps:
Search: Using the OnTee app or website you can search by country, region, city and golf course.
Choose: Choose your golf course, date and time.
Check Out: Book now and pay later.
*Always with a free cancellation until 48 hours before your tee time.