TKJ pair Delaney and Rynkevic triumph at London Area Development event
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Toshi Kazoku Judokwai club
Toshi Kazoku Judokwai pair Blaine Delaney and Daniel Rynkevic both took gold medals at the London Are Development Event at the University of East London.
The duo was part of a six-strong TKJ team that made the short trip to Newham to take part in the competition.
After a string of strong displays, both Delaney and Rynkevic were able to triumph in their respective categories.
Kaif Tabassum, meanwhile, collected a silver medal at the event, while Ruby Delaney took home a bronze medal.
You may also want to watch:
Dennis Voinovan and Emily Verrier were unfortunate to miss out on a medal after performing well in their categories.
Coach Turan Kiani said: "The results are no surprise as these players have been training hard so far this year and the results are starting to reflect that."
- 1 Five men from Barking charged after gun raids
- 2 Calls to remove Dagenham 5G mast after blaze
- 3 New freeport in Dagenham gets the green light from the chancellor
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced to life for raping teenage girl in his wife's car
- 5 Stabbing in Barking leaves man fighting for his life
- 6 Police raid Barking addresses in operation to stop revenge gang attacks
- 7 Council tax is rising by five per cent in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 'Appallingly dirty' Dagenham shop doubling up as 'substandard' hotel
- 9 'Half of 5G phone mast' in Dagenham left damaged by late night fire
- 10 Future is bright for borough's youth
Toshi Kazoku Judokwai train every Tuesday and Thursday evening at the Barking Abbey School Leisure Centre in Woodbridge Road.
Visit toshikazokujudokwai.weebly.com to find out more information about the club.