TKJ pair Delaney and Rynkevic triumph at London Area Development event
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Toshi Kazoku Judokwai club
Toshi Kazoku Judokwai pair Blaine Delaney and Daniel Rynkevic both took gold medals at the London Are Development Event at the University of East London.
The duo was part of a six-strong TKJ team that made the short trip to Newham to take part in the competition.
After a string of strong displays, both Delaney and Rynkevic were able to triumph in their respective categories.
Kaif Tabassum, meanwhile, collected a silver medal at the event, while Ruby Delaney took home a bronze medal.
You may also want to watch:
Dennis Voinovan and Emily Verrier were unfortunate to miss out on a medal after performing well in their categories.
Coach Turan Kiani said: "The results are no surprise as these players have been training hard so far this year and the results are starting to reflect that."
- 1 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 6 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars
- 8 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 9 Have the Covid-19 vaccine when the NHS contacts you
- 10 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
Toshi Kazoku Judokwai train every Tuesday and Thursday evening at the Barking Abbey School Leisure Centre in Woodbridge Road.
Visit toshikazokujudokwai.weebly.com to find out more information about the club.