West Ham United Women to host open day at Dagenham & Redbridge
- Credit: West Ham
West Ham United Women are delighted to invite supporters to their first open day at the new home stadium – Dagenham & Redbridge FC, on Saturday, August 14.
Fans will have the opportunity to meet some of their stars, including two new signings Claudia Walker and Zaneta Wyne, as well as life-long Hammers fan, Dagny Brynjarsdottir.
A number of activities will be taking place throughout the day, including the chance to meet the players and the club mascot, face painting and a treasure trail around the ground to help you to familiarise yourself with the Hammers new home.
There will also be lots of exciting prizes to be won in a raffle, including a brand new 2021/22 away shirt, signed by none other than Gilly Flaherty.
Entry to the open day is completely free and will run from 1pm-4pm, with the bar at Dagenham & Redbridge open to serve refreshments over the course of the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The club will have members of staff on site to show you around, explain hospitality offers and answer any questions that you may have about the season ahead.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 7 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
- 10 Data reveals number of road incidents involving children in borough