Barking artist releases new single
- Credit: Archant
A singer-songwriter from Barking is set to release his second single, just months after he made his solo debut.
The new track from Mark Anthony, formerly of urban group The Meds Collective, is called London City and will be available to download from March 21.
The song has a different style to his nostalgic debut single 80s Vibe, instead focusing on a fictional London City worker’s hungover commute in the morning from his house to his workplace.
Mark said: “The song was inspired through me people watching, during the morning rush-hour period.
“The style of the song was heavily influenced by my love for both rap music and britpop.”
You may also want to watch:
London City is now available for pre-order on all the major music sites, including iTunes.
Visit markanthonymusic.net to preview the video and s
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police