Bon Jovi tribute coming to Barking
- Credit: Archant
The world’s first and finest Bon Jovi tribute is coming to put on a show in Barking.
The Bon Jovi Experience, who have been touring for more than 20 years, will be playing all of the American rock bands biggest hits at the Broadway Theatre on Friday evening.
The band have even played alongside the group that have sold more than 130 million records worldwide and have a place in the UK Music Hall of Fame.
“The best memory is performing with the man himself,” said lead singer Tony Pearce.
“When we did the show with Jon Bon Jovi it was like being in a dream and he was very generous with his time.”
You may also want to watch:
Playing hits like Livin On A Prayer, You Give Love A Bad Name, It’s My Life, Wanted Dead Or Alive and Bad Medicine to name a handful.
“Favourite part of show is the climax as you see everyone totally getting into the spirit and letting their feelings flow,” he admitted.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 6 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Column: Pride and trust continues to grow in Dagenham squad
The band have been travelling up and down the UK for the last 20 years and have never had any plans on stopping since they first started.
“The band started as we were all pals and used to meet in the local pub,” he said.
Tony and the rest of the group are currently touring the country throughout the summer, going to places like Dorset, Skegness and Belfast to name a few destinations.
The Bon Jovi Experience starts at 7.30pm and runs until 10pm on the night.
Tickets cost £16.50 to £17.50 - visit thebroadwaybarking.com to book your seats.