Covers band excited for Dagenham Roundhouse gig
Essex-based covers band Expose are hoping to get the crowd dancing at the Dagenham Roundhouse tomorrow night.
The five-piece, who play a mix of genres, will be bringing a varied set list, including some of the biggest hits from the past few decades, to their regular gig spot in Lodge Avenue.
They will be playing songs from the likes of Queen, Metallica, The Killers, James Bay and even Adele at the iconic music venue, which once hosted Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.
Keyboard player Peter Finch said: “We play pretty much everything from Bruno Mars to Motorhead.
“It’s always a good night and nice crowd down there and we just really enjoy the gigs.”
Expose, who formed 30 years ago, will be playing once a month at the venue throughout the year and have a good idea of what requests they should expect.
“Everybody always asks for Zombie by The Cranberries and Queen’s Radio Ga Ga wherever we play it seems,” Peter added.
- 1 Father and son found guilty of Dagenham car park murder of John Avers
- 2 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 3 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 5 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 6 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 7 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 8 Car park killing: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
Expose will take to the stage at 8pm. Free entry – call 020 3441 5525 for more information.