Covers band excited for Dagenham Roundhouse gig
Essex-based covers band Expose are hoping to get the crowd dancing at the Dagenham Roundhouse tomorrow night.
The five-piece, who play a mix of genres, will be bringing a varied set list, including some of the biggest hits from the past few decades, to their regular gig spot in Lodge Avenue.
They will be playing songs from the likes of Queen, Metallica, The Killers, James Bay and even Adele at the iconic music venue, which once hosted Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.
Keyboard player Peter Finch said: “We play pretty much everything from Bruno Mars to Motorhead.
“It’s always a good night and nice crowd down there and we just really enjoy the gigs.”
You may also want to watch:
Expose, who formed 30 years ago, will be playing once a month at the venue throughout the year and have a good idea of what requests they should expect.
“Everybody always asks for Zombie by The Cranberries and Queen’s Radio Ga Ga wherever we play it seems,” Peter added.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 6 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Column: Pride and trust continues to grow in Dagenham squad
Expose will take to the stage at 8pm. Free entry – call 020 3441 5525 for more information.