Group trip to see Romeo and Juliet for Barking and Dagenham residents
- Credit: Archant
You can watch a classic tragedy for just a tenner thanks to Creative Barking and Dagenham.
Tickets to see a matinee performance of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet at the Royal Opera House are available at the crowd-pleasing price.
Residents can take advantage of the offer to see the ballet version of the iconic story on Saturday.
Up to 100 people can bag a ticket for the performance, which is designed for families with children aged six-years-old and up.
Residents can meet Barking Station at 10am to head down as a group and enjoy free activities before the show starts.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Ball, engagement director, said: “Creative Barking and Dagenham is all about making sure our residents have access to the best cultural experiences out there.
“We’re really pleased to be working on a new partnership with Royal Opera House, which is a beautiful but often very expensive place to visit.”
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 6 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
Tickets cost £10 to £20. To book, call 020 8594 7136.