Valentine’s murder mystery night in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Ditch the romantic dates and cute gestures and do something a bit different this Valentine’s weekend – solve a murder mystery.
Could you be the next Sherlock Holmes or Miss Marple? Why not test out your detective skills at an interactive Murder Mystery evening on Friday evening.
Outside the Box productions has organised the alternative Valentine’s event at The Broadway theatre in Barking.
Producer Stephen Pemble said: “You can expect a great night with us and help solve the murder by watching everything thats going on, making notes and listening to the alibis, they could be lies!
“Take part in a team quiz and then discuss and deliberate over a hot meal of fish and chips before delivering your verdict of who you think is the killer.”
You may also want to watch:
An audience member from the last show at the Broadway added: “It was great. I love coming to the Broadway for the regular Murder Mysteries and can’t wait for the next one,”
“Maybe I’ll get the killer right next time too.”
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 6 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Column: Pride and trust continues to grow in Dagenham squad
Your job on the night will be to piece together all the clues and find the killer – before you find yourself as the next victim.
The Valentine’s murder mystery takes place from 8pm to 10.30pm on the night.
Tickets cost £15 per person, which includes fish and chips - call 020 8507 5607 for more information.