Valentine’s murder mystery night in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Ditch the romantic dates and cute gestures and do something a bit different this Valentine’s weekend – solve a murder mystery.
Could you be the next Sherlock Holmes or Miss Marple? Why not test out your detective skills at an interactive Murder Mystery evening on Friday evening.
Outside the Box productions has organised the alternative Valentine’s event at The Broadway theatre in Barking.
Producer Stephen Pemble said: “You can expect a great night with us and help solve the murder by watching everything thats going on, making notes and listening to the alibis, they could be lies!
“Take part in a team quiz and then discuss and deliberate over a hot meal of fish and chips before delivering your verdict of who you think is the killer.”
An audience member from the last show at the Broadway added: “It was great. I love coming to the Broadway for the regular Murder Mysteries and can’t wait for the next one,”
“Maybe I’ll get the killer right next time too.”
- 1 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 3 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 4 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 5 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 6 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 7 Care provider taken to court by council in waste disposal dispute
- 8 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 9 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 10 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
Your job on the night will be to piece together all the clues and find the killer – before you find yourself as the next victim.
The Valentine’s murder mystery takes place from 8pm to 10.30pm on the night.
Tickets cost £15 per person, which includes fish and chips - call 020 8507 5607 for more information.