Barking British Asian restaurant ‘thrilled’ to reopen indoor dining
- Credit: MyLahore
A British Asian restaurant has opened its doors to welcome indoor diners for the first time this year.
MyLahore, in Jenkins Lane, Barking, joined in with the reopening of indoor eating on Monday, May 17.
The restaurant said it has seen a great turnout of customers who are eager to indulge in dining out again.
MyLahore was established in 2002 in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
It brings “traditional tastes with a modern twist and a personal touch” to diners.
Restaurant manager Ahmed Faraz said: “Customers are very excited and the staff members are also thrilled to be able to reopen again and interact with the customers.
“We have opened to a busy restaurant and our customers are very happy to be able to have our food and eat inside again.”
The restaurant said it is fully Covid compliant and was put safety precautions in place.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Businesses urged to comply with new food labelling law
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
These include customers using the NHS track and trace app before entering, social distancing between tables, and the use of scannable menus.
For more, including the opening hours, visit https://www.mylahore.co.uk/.