Gallery in Barking to stage exhibition of artwork from around the world
- Credit: Ken Mears
A gallery in Barking is staging an online exhibition which includes work by artists from around the world.
The show at Laura I. Gallery - based in Ice House Court, Abbey Road - is due to include artwork by up to 30 global artists, including Le Liu from China and Farhad Rafiei from Iran.
Another artist whose work will be on show at the exhibition, which is entitled Exploring the I and You in an Era of Change, is Polish folklore artist Nikolas Wereszczyński.
His work had been longlisted by the Association of Illustrators in this year's World Illustration Awards.
The exhibition will take place online on the Kunstmatrix platform from October 25 until November 28, with a remote private view on October 28 to be held via Zoom.
You may also want to watch:
Although the exhibition can be viewed freely within these dates, a ticket booking for the private view via Eventbrite is required.
Laura I. Gallery is a contemporary art gallery founded by Romanian-born artist Laura Iosifescu.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 5 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory
The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, attended its opening in 2016.