Gallery in Barking to stage exhibition of artwork from around the world
- Credit: Ken Mears
A gallery in Barking is staging an online exhibition which includes work by artists from around the world.
The show at Laura I. Gallery - based in Ice House Court, Abbey Road - is due to include artwork by up to 30 global artists, including Le Liu from China and Farhad Rafiei from Iran.
Another artist whose work will be on show at the exhibition, which is entitled Exploring the I and You in an Era of Change, is Polish folklore artist Nikolas Wereszczyński.
His work had been longlisted by the Association of Illustrators in this year's World Illustration Awards.
The exhibition will take place online on the Kunstmatrix platform from October 25 until November 28, with a remote private view on October 28 to be held via Zoom.
Although the exhibition can be viewed freely within these dates, a ticket booking for the private view via Eventbrite is required.
Laura I. Gallery is a contemporary art gallery founded by Romanian-born artist Laura Iosifescu.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after fight reported on Heathway in Dagenham
- 2 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 3 Man in critical condition after staff assault at Barking Asda
- 4 Footballer convicted of hate crime after homophobic abuse of opponent
- 5 One man injured after A13 crash involving car, van and lorry
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after Dagenham Heathway station incident
- 7 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 8 Woman hospitalised after Dagenham garden bonfire gets out of control
- 9 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 10 David Adegbite murder: £20,000 reward offered over Barking carpark shooting
The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, attended its opening in 2016.